Here I demonstrate a possible mechanism for the origin of life on Earth.
1. What approximations do I make?
2. How might this theory be verified?
3. How might this theory be falsified?
4. What approximations are in the quantum mechanical coordinate system (QMCS)? The classical? Are these reasonable?
Here I demonstrate the quantum mechanical periodic table.
1. Derive the boundaries of nuclear decay using the Heisenberg Uncertainty principle.
2. Determine the spatial equations based on atomic size, radioactivity and Uncertainty.
3. Is this falsifiable?
4. Should the electron be designated the negative charge holder?